Wednesday 3 July 2013

Winter Snowflakes

Also pictures found in the big file of pictures on my laptop :D If you haven't figured out what these pictures are going to be about, they are going to be about SNOW! I took these pictures right after a light snow fall and hopefully you enjoy them :)
This picture here shows that the snow was still very fresh.

I like this picture because i thought i was a cool idea. But i got snow all over my camera from my gloves afterwards though...

In this picture you can still see the gray sky from when the snow was falling.


The snow covered all the pine needles on the big pine tree in our yard, and so i took a picture of it. It turned out quite cool actually :)

I like the color in this pictures a lot. I had to stand underneath the pine tree trying not to hit any of the branches so snow didn't fall on me.

I have taken SO many pictures of this fire hydrant I could do a whole photo album called.
"The Fire Hydrant in Our Yard Through Out the Season."
Actually!!! That's a good idea!!!

This is the smaller pine tree.

This is the other pine again, but what i like about this picture is that you can see all the snow resting on the branches.

This is a picture of the lake in our town. you can't see the water because it's covered in ice, cover in snow.

These where just a pile of branches very nicely covered in snow...

This is a picture of even MORE pine trees..


This is my dogs foot print in the snow... it is almost the same size as my hand...which my hand is very big...for those of you whole play piano, my hand can stretch to a 9th... so imagine that size of paw on a dog. 

This was a VERY lucky shot! It also shows the size of that tongue!

QUOTE OF MIDNIGHT!
( this was posted at midnight)
That awkward moment when you make eye contact with the person in the car next to you....
( admit it...we all have..)

Thanks for reading, and come again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment