Monday 8 July 2013

Cat on the Table

I have this L shaped glass table in my bedroom and i have really big windows that are almost floor to ceiling  ( our ceilings are about 12 feet high ) anyways, my table is right against those windows. A couple of weeks ago when i took these pictures it was raining outside. My cat was standing on his back legs tying to look out the window to see what was going on outside. ( he usually sits outside on our deck and watches  and creeps our neighbors out. but mostly meows really loudly and scares them because they cant see him because he is sitting on the second floor deck...... two story deck..... so pro..) So being the kind hearted  (mostly sarcastic though ) person that i am, i lay a blanket out on my table and put him on it, and right away he makes this face kind of like, "Stupid... you fell for it again." sometimes it amazes me how smart that cat is....



My friend gave me these two little.... i have no idea what they are but they are quite cute! She has started a collection and had two of each of these so she gave them too me :) isn't she the best ?! No matter how old i get, my soul will always be tamed with a toy. 

if you haven't figured it out yet, they are The Hulk and Spiderman. Out of ALL the spider man movies my favorite is "The Amazing Spiderman" apparently they're making a second one...  

Sandwich ( it's the cat ) always turn out SO good in pictures! i have no idea why! it's either the lens or just my amazing photography skills! lets hope for the second!

Here i just want to pick him up and give him one big hug! He just looks so sad....

And here it looks like he's trying to have a staring competition with the floor.. 

And when that fails....lets just all happily stare at the wall!


Almost 2 O'clock Quote!
I will not change the world, but i will leave a scar.

I mentioned last time that i was a vampire and that was why posted so late at night, but the truth is..... i actually don't know myself why i post so late...
Thanks for reading and please come back :) no, really, please do.....


No comments:

Post a Comment