Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fire Fire...

If you read the post before this (which i strongly suggest for the amount of adorableness found in it ) you will remember that i mentioned saying that i found a whole pile of pictures i took last winter. And if you read the posts before that ( Also please read ) i also mentioned that I live in an old Victorian, 120 year old house. And like in any house that old there is ALWAYS a fire place. ( We actually have two) These are the pictures i took of the flames...
I personally think this one looks REALLY cool...

In this one i decided to try taking on in black and white. It also turned out pretty neat :P

random imaginary hug 
<(^^)> 

I like this one because its a close up.

Just a single flame..

A lonely burning stick...

QUOTE OF THE EVENING!
I told my boyfriend to get me a newspaper.
"Don't be silly." he replied. "You can borrow my IPad."
That spider never knew what hit it....

Thanks for reading, and please come back to read more :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment