Wednesday 3 July 2013

One Dose of Adorable

When people  talk about their pets and then they ask me if i have any pets, i always answer, "Yes, i have one dog that weighs about 130 pounds, one cat who is fluffy and annoying, and two ferrets who are adorable and stinky at times :P" When ever i get to the part about the ferret (whose names are Phil and Daisy) they always think i say PARROTS instead of FERRETS. When they ask me what the heck a ferret is my best explanation is... "Imagine a long sausage with fur, a nose, whiskers, tail, eyes, and ears." If that doesn't work... "google it."  I was digging around in the photos  i have on my laptop and stumbled across a whole collection of pictures, and in them i found a whole load  of pictures of Phil and Daisy :)
This here is Phil stretching out in their cage. They also have this BIG hammock in their cage that they both love to sleep in. It's quite funny when it's hot outside, because Phil sleeps just like in the picture above except in the hammock, but his head ALWAYS ends up falling out and on to the floor and he doesn't even wake up.... we all wonder afterwards how it's even comfortable to sleep like that... 

Here he already heard me coming so he woke up. I absolutely love his nose in this picture!

Here it was as if he was posing for the camera...  

And i guess he decided that he got tired of being a model...

So he decided to dig a tunnel under neath the big pile of pillow on my bed! ( sorry for the bad quality )

But afterwards he got tired and fell asleep :P


This little blonde is Daisy. She LOVES to bite people! It kind of seems like its her hobby :)

Before she bites though, she always licks your hand first. My mom says it's because she doesn't want to bite a dirty hand...

QUOTE OF THE DAY!
" I had a dream about you.."
" Awwwwwwww, really?"
" Yeah, you died."
-.-
Thanks for reading, and come back for more :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dasha! My ferret Hermione is licking before she bites too )))

    ReplyDelete