Thursday 27 June 2013

Rain Drops

So, it rained again yesterday... but this time my dad held the umbrella for me and I was able to take some cool photos without getting my camera wet with rain! They aren't the best quality, but I think they're pretty cool :) Next time it rains i'll try the same thing except with a different lens.
I had to crop the pictures a bit so you could see the splash better.
And this one here I like because you can see all the little rain drops :P
And they actually are rain drops, and not water spot the camera lens...

"Books...they kill the idiot in you."
I like this quote a lot because I read LOTS of books! My classmates think that it's stupid, and it doesn't teach you anything at all...that's what they said until the teacher gave them a vocabulary test... :)

Thanks for reading, and please share my blog with other people! I've actually had people from France, Algeria, Spain, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the Netherlands come on my blog! Isn't that SO cool!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment