Wednesday 26 June 2013

BIG LADYBUG

     Maybe you have all ready noticed, or maybe you haven't... but this morning afternoon when I woke... well more like my dad woke me up....anyways not the point, my dad kept on bugging me that my blog didn't have  a "follow" button so that people would know when I posted something new :)

    While i was changing that I decided that I might as well change the lay out of the blog a bit. After doing that, I had no idea of what I was going to post today. So I picked up my camera and just randomly walked around the house. We live in an old Victorian 3 story house that is 120 years old. You would have thought that there would be lots of things to take pictures of....nope, sense we are slowly remodeling the inside, the house is kind of messy. But then I walked in to my room!! Story Time!!

     Last summer me and my dad went to Toronto. We stayed with some of his close friends. They have a daughter who is somewhere around 20- 21, and she took me to Canada's Wonderland! For those of you who have never heard of it, it is kind of like Disney Land except smaller, but still pretty big :P We spent 12 whole hours there, 11 A.M to 11 P.M. Like any sort of amusement park, there where booths where you payed money and you could play a game and win something. So I was pretty daring and decided to try ring toss.( Basically you had to throw little rings and try to get them on a neck of a bottle) We spent about 20-30 dollars there and.... I GOT A RING ON A BOTTLE!!! The prize was a big Pillow Pet ( please google if you don't know what the heck a pillow pet is..) We ended up carrying it in a big plastic bag for the rest of the day...

    Here are some pictures of....
That's just he head people :)
That there is my mom's hand....

I have a twin sized bed, and when that things is unfolded it covers most of it. 
I love all kinds of quotes , so here's another one...
Don't judge me because I'm quite.
Nobody plans a murder out loud...
Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll think of something more creative for the next post :)
P.S PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOW ME!!!
(The Blog...not actually me)

No comments:

Post a Comment