Sunday 23 June 2013

Hey People :)

This blog is about photography. That first sentence was for those who haven't figured it out yet :)
The pictures in my blog will mostly be animals,landscape, and sometimes people. Here are a few examples...
  This fuzzy looking fellow is Sandwich, and yes, you read that right. This adorable cat's name is Sandwich and he is my #1 model :P Most of the time when he see's me sneaking up to him with a camera, he usually flops down onto his stomach though...
This big nosed creature is Phil. He is just the most annoying, yet adorable ferret on earth. How can you not look at that face and not fall in love?

I created this blog just because I wanted to share some of the many photos I take. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for visiting :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your pets are adorable ) I have ferret just like yours.

    ReplyDelete