Friday 28 June 2013

Flying Fabric

I decided that I would try something new today. So, like always when i'm trying to think of something creative to take a picture of, i usually stare at something and think. So here I am sitting on the couch in my mom's office and staring, when she walks in front of the wall i'm staring at with something she was sewing. My mom's a professional seamstress :) Yay! Go mom!!! And that was when my  amazing thought struck me!  My LA teacher would kill me if she saw how many exclamation marks i'm using in this paragraph... Like any seamstress she has a special room dedicated to keeping fabric. So i'm like, Hey! why not throw fabric in the air and take pictures of it!? And that is how my amazing idea was born! Most of the pictures turned out blurry because I didn't have the right settings on my camera turned on :P I only realized they turned out kind of crappy when I uploaded then om to my laptop. Here are the two photos that I liked the most and aren't some what blurry :)
Here I decided to try out monochrome. I like the picture, but i must agree it is kind of hard to see the fabric :) But i like it.
This one is also kind of blurred, but I like the shape the fabric took while falling.
Look at! i'm all fabric this fabric that! lol

"So you say tomatoes are a berry? Does that make ketchup jam then?"
A quote that say the whole truth!
Thanks for reading, and come back tomorrow for more pictures  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment