Friday 28 June 2013

Leafs and Chips

Good evening, ladies and gentleman :) This evening we will be showing you two more photo! I should probably post more than two each time, but not all of the pictures turn out nice. About an hour ago we went to a buffet. That buffet had sushi. Me + Sushi = Sushi gone in less than 2 minutes. I LOVE SUSHI! I ate big plate of sushi and am stuffed to the ears! So, you know, you guys should be proud of me. I ate a whole plate of sushi yet I still went out side to take pictures. You should feel special!
I found some of those thin chips ( the ones called Hickory Sticks or something ) and remembering my love for sushi wrote this note.
Here's another one but from a different angle.
Sometimes i hate how when you take a picture but it doesn't turn out the way you imagined it in your head :( 
This is one of those times. I guess the picture turned out OK but i think i could have taken a better one.

"My friend was being smart. He said that onions are the only food that make you cry. So i threw a coconut at his face."
I personally would be very scared to have a friend like this... but i still like the quote :P
Thanks for reading and come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment